The Henryetta Public Schools Board of Education will hold their regular meeting Monday evening as they consider several possible agreements, and the hiring of principals and personnel for the 2024-25 school year.
The meeting will be Feb. 12 at 5:30 p.m. at the Board of Education Office located at 1600 W. Gentry.
Agenda items listed for consideration are:
• Marcus Whitworth Sr. to address the board regarding a Museum for Mr. Lackey.
• Vote to approve or not approve the minutes from the Jan. 5 Special Board Meeting, Jan. 8, Regular Board Meeting.
• Discussion with possible action on Encumbrances and Financial Reports for 2023-24.
• Vote to approve or not approve fundraisers for the 23-24.
• Vote to approve or not approve the Athletic Account to Transfer Winter Sports Budget: HS Girls Basketball $4,000, HS Boys Basketball $4,000 and Wrestling $2,000, totaling $10,000 for 2023-24.
• Vote to approve or not approve the OKTLE, SEES, and McRel Renewal Contract for 2024-25.
• Vote to approve or not approve the Henryetta Public Schools Methods of Procurement Child Nutrition Programs 2023-24.
• Vote to approve or not approve the Agreement between Henryetta Public School and American Document Shredding for destroying Confidential Records.
• Vote to approve or not approve the Agreement between Henryetta Public Schools and Ruth Kelly Studio for the 2024-25.
• Board to consider and take action on the employment of Stephen L. Smith Corp. as financial consultants to the School District, for the fiscal year 2023-2024.
• Board to consider and take possible action, in the absence of the President and/or Clerk, to appoint an acting President and/or acting Clerk for the School District to execute any and all documents pertaining to setting the maturities, date, time and place of the bond sale.
• Board to consider and take action on a resolution determining the maturities of, and setting a date, time and place for the sale of the $1,075,000 Taxable General Obligation Combined Purpose Bonds of this School District; and designating bond counsel for this issuance of bonds.
• Discuss with possible action on Naming the Henryetta New Golf Facility.
• Vote to accept or not accept the retirement letter from Lacresa Stout as of May 10, 2024.
• Vote to accept or not accept the retirement letter from Lori Mulliniks as of May 10, 2024.
• Vote to convene into executive session in accordance with 25 O.S. Section 307(B) (1) to discuss the rehire of the positions for the 24-25 school year; and discuss the hiring of a Maintenance Director for the 24- 25 school year; and the Evaluation of Superintendent, Dwayne Noble.
After return to open session, the board will vote to approve/not approve the following items: a. Principal Positions for the 24-25 school year. b. Board of Education Central Office Positions for the 24-25 school year. c. One (1) Maintenance Director for the 24-25 school year.
The HPS agenda also lists reports from the various departments.