Personnel hired for 2023-24 school year
The Henryetta School board met in special session May 25 to consider matters related to the upcoming school years, including personnel.
During the session, the board approved the hiring of a new assistant football coach, Cody Hubbard.
The resignation of Jeremy Strickland as high school principal was accepted. His final day will be June 30.
Kiira Hardgrave was hired as an adjunct teacher for summer school Earth/Space science.
The Henryetta School Board members approved receipt of the policy book from the Oklahoma State School Board Association (OSSBA). The board will customize the policies to fit the local district, with changes being made in the upcoming months.
Personnel approved for the 2023-24 school year are:
• Elementary: Harley Frye, Angela Glover, Jennifer Gustafson, Felicia Dozier, Gabi Leader, Stephen Morgan, Dana Chew, Bea Hodge, Autumn McCain, Morgan Morrow Lee, Dawn DeBock, Katrina Parker, Jenna McGill, Nicki Story, Sandy Gaither, Molly Gilispie, Malaya Hares, Kelly James, Darla James, Sherie Jones, Sheri Witham, Lori Mulliniks, Lacresa Stout, Angela Ryals, Colin Rogers, Julie Watson, Jenny Huckabay, Connie Brooks, Andrea Spurlock, Pam Palmer, Tamara Cashman, Laura Goodner, Tiffany Lee, Kacey Smith, and Donna McFerran.
• Middle School: Morgan Belcher, Erika Carter, Vanessa Danker, Kalli Dodge, Nadine Graham, Belinda Harelson, Kent Lackey, Aundrea Lee, Michelle Mitchell, Dustin Mosco, John Pemberton, Kirk Ruth, Annette Sisson, Kim Taylor, Amber Wetzel, Scott Wilde, Brittney Guinn, Alan Montgomery, Lisa South, and Karen Willis.
• High School: Justin Been, Jeff Chalakee, Cynthia Clark, Sami Craig, Shelby Dunn, Cheryl Gillie, Kristin Harris, Jill Huff, John Johnson, Bryan Leader, Weston McGill, Karyn Osterdock, Jason Reimer, Kathy Snyder, Rusty Snyder, Brook Smith, Ryan Swallow, and Patrick Turner.
• HES Secretaries: Donna Faler, Dana Davis and Joyce Henderson.
• Elementary Support Staff: Karie Layman, Roberta Hamric, Michelle Shrum, Tammy Gates, Laurie King, Jennifer Lone, Pam Gray, Heather Turner, Jamie Austin, Butch Glover, and Megan Clason.
• Elementary Paraprofessionals: Linda Greenfield, Katie Simons, Staci Sadler, Claudia Pollard, Lisa Harlan, Felicia Greenhaw, Erika Donathan, Shantell Cox, and Colt Treagesser.
• Middle School Support Staff: Beth Potter, Loraine Henry, Amanda Easter.
• HHS Secretary: Melanie Green.
• HHS Support Staff: Brooklyn Cowan.
• HHS Paraprofessionals: Laura Black and Tonya Powders.
• Child Nutrition: Early Childhood – Melissa Henley (manager), Lela Foster (clerical), Glenda Ashley; Elementary – Paula Baughman (manager), Nancy Wincle (clerical), Verna Kisses, Ginny VanMeter, Christy Williams, Deborah Johnson; High School – Barbara Bussey (clerical), Dona Powell, Shannon Sneed, Jill Hill, Sandy Hart, Veronica Ochoa and Rebecca Wilbourn.
• Custodians: Kenneth Berry, Marshall Cook, Michael Crawford, James Garrett, Gary Greenfield, Sharon Hardgrave, Vernon Moore, Rhonda Morton, and Ronnie Paxton.
• Bus drivers: Laura Black, Erika Donathan, Nadine Graham, Mike Hardgrave, John Johnson, Ruby Jones, Sherie Jones, Alan Montgomery (part-time) and Patrick Turner.
Another special session is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. today as the members discuss appointment of a person to fill vacant seat #2. If a decision is made, the new board member will be sworn in.